The SEBS Governing Council is responsible for allocating semesterly spending budgets to student organizations affiliated with the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences. Each semester, 80% of SEBS student fee money is allocated to student groups that have applied to the councl the previous semester for funds.
The Allocations Committee of the SGC functions similarly to RUSA Allocations, but is geared towards SEBS student groups. Student groups choosing to be affiliated with the SGC must choose to be funded by either the SGC or RUSA Allocations, and may not apply to receive funding from both organizations. Groups affiliating with the SGC must be registered withthe Office of Student Life and must also be academically relevant to the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences.
Student Groups funded by the SGC
- Collegiate 4-H Club (Rutgers University)
- Companion Animal Club
- Designer Genes: Rutgers Biotechnology Club
- Environmental Science and Engineering Club
- G. H. Cook Biochemistry & Microbiology Club
- Green PrintMeteorology Club (Rutgers University)
- Mounted Patrol(Rutgers University)
- Nutrition Club
- Oceanography Club (Rutgers University)
- Naturalist Club
- Rutgers Student Chapter of the ASLA
- SEBS Governing Council
- SEBS Pre-Med/Pre-Dent Society
- Seeing Eye Puppy Raising Club (Rutgers University)
- Society of Animal Science
- Students for Environmental Awareness
- Turf Club (Rutgers)
- Undergraduate Food Science Club
- Veterinary Science Club (Rutgers University)
- Meetings Will Be Held In-Person during the Fall 2022 Semester
We encourage everyone to attend meetings in-person at Cook Student Center in Room 202C at 9:30 p.m. every Tuesday.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.