Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan and publicize events that increase the student accessibility of the SGC; Plan and publicize events that improve the wellbeing of SEBS students; and Design and sell SGC and SEBS merchandise
- Register the SGC in all campus wide events, such as: New Student Orientation, Reverse Career Fair, Involvement Fair
- Promote the SGC and its activities on all media sources
- Coordinate activities with other SEBS departments and bodies
- Shriya Singaraju
- Meetings Will Be Held In-Person during the Spring 2024 Semester
We encourage everyone to attend meetings in-person at Douglass Student Center in Room D from 7-8 p.m. every Wednesday starting January 24th.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.