Chair: Miranda Barnes
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SGC Allocation Committee shall be responsible for allocating out of an account that takes in 80% of SEBS student activity fees
- Evaluate funding requests from SEBS student organizations and submit specific recommendations to the SGC
- Compose, maintain, and publicize a written procedure by which SEBS student organizations may affiliate with the SGC, request initial and additional funding, and receive said funding
- Communicate with the Student Activities Business Office (SABO) to handle funds provided by the student fees of SEBS students
- Miranda Barnes
- Fizza Naqvi
- Shaunak Kinare
- Will DeGroat
- Meetings Will Be Held In-Person during the Fall 2022 Semester
We encourage everyone to attend meetings in-person at Cook Student Center in Room 202C at 9:30 p.m. every Tuesday.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.